Mattresses and Sleep
More than 9 out of 10 respondents told us that their mattress was important to their sleep experience. So we asked them more questions about their mattress. We asked if they experience any problems when sleeping on their mattress on a 5 point scale from every night or almost every night to never.
About four in ten (41%) said they have problems with tossing and turning at least a few nights a week. Nearly one- fourth of the respondents (24%) said they have problems with partner movement when sleeping on their mattress at least a few nights a week. Fewer than two in ten said they have the following problems when sleeping on their mattress at least a few nights a week:
- Lack of support leading to back and/or neck pain (18%);
- Mattress sags in the middle or on the edges (17%);
- Mattress is comfortable for one of us, but not the other (17%); and/or
- Can’t find a comfortable temperature (17%).
About one in ten or fewer said they have the following problems when sleeping on their mattress at least a few nights a week:
- Mattress is not big enough for me (or my partner) (11%);
- Mattress materials shift (10%);
- Mattress is too firm (8%); and/or
- Mattress is too soft (5%).
Vesgantti will help you solve the above problem
Our Individual responsive support coils effortlessly isolates motion, so you don’t feel your partner, posterity, or pets when they wiggle about.
The Comfort-Stretch and breathable Cover , Breathable foam and egg crate foam promotes airflow and dissipates body heat so you don’t sweat the bed.
Combine the responsive comfort of foam with top-to-toe support from our patented pocket springs ,adapts to your body to dynamically reduce all your pressure points, which means it spoons you just right, all night.