After the summer, you might have trouble getting back to a regular sleep schedule.With the school break a thing of the past and the holiday season coming to an end for the rest of us too, the switch from fun to formal can throw even the best sleepers off-kilter.a host of other sleep issues can crop up during this time of year and disrupt shuteye. But autumn doesn’t need to leave you fatigued and frustrated- just follow some advice from Vesgantti’s sleep expert.
- Keep your sleep and wake times the same even though the daylight hours have changed. Being consistent with your sleep schedule can help regulate your circadian rhythm making it easier to fall asleep at night and wake up the next morning.
- Make sure your bed is the right size. You should have enough room to stretch and turn comfortably.
- Make sure your mattress and pillows are comfortable and supportive. It is essential that they are free of allergens that might affect you while sleeping. With a Vesgantti hybrid mattress, you’ll never have this problem.
- Spend at least 30 minutes outside during the day. Outdoor light is more intense than indoor lighting and helps promote wakefulness during the day.
- Finish eating at least two to three hours before your regular bedtime.
If you are still having trouble, a Vesgantti hybrid mattress may help support your sleep patterns during this transition. Talk to Vesgantti’s sleep expert for sleep solutions to find one that is right for you.